Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

Muse-ic Mondays: Issue 2

Hot new concert venue in Toronto: The Garrison (Dundas & Ossington)

To read the National Post's feature article on The Garrison, click here.

Speaking of said venue, I caught the Two Hours Traffic show there last Saturday night. The crowd was a bit tamer than I had hoped, but the venue was a nice medium size with a conversation-friendly sit-down area in the front and concert room in the back. And the bar was well-stocked with Strongbow and Jager, which nevers hurts.

 
Two Hours Traffic

These melodic indie rockers are always dropping sweet ooh-ooh-oohs at all the right moments. And ladies, they're quite the handsome bunch.

Here are a few pics from the concert (please excuse the blurriness, I'm still figuring out my new camera...and Jager may have been involved):



I've been watching you
Dressed up and talking like you're all the news
I've been watching you
Two drinks from tumbling in those dancing shoes
-Two Hours Traffic, "Drop Alcohol"

No comments: