Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Are you there, Blog? It's me, Hilary

How many times has someone told you to just be yourself? And how many times has Nike told you to just do it? So just do it! Be yourself!

Much easier said than done and I know this all too well, but we just have to take it day by day and celebrate the small stuff. Extremely cheesy, but I only speak the truth.

"Better late than never" has become my go-to motto these days. Post-graduation has been a series of major ins and outs, but every day is a learning experience.
 
Sometimes I let my hair go wild and sometimes it pleasantly surprises me. 
I also enjoy a good banana. 
So be it. 

Don't write yourself off yet.

2 comments:

Braden Rosner said...

Whoa, I forgot how good Bleed American is - thank you.

Excellent post, I think a lot of use twenty-something, post-grad, pre-life, etc etc etcs are all in the same boat.

Words of wisdom well appreciated.

(My word verification code for this is: wideefun - that's hilarious, right?)

Hilary Marchildon said...

Such kind comments- thank you!

I think everyone in this boat could use some "wideefun" haha