Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Muse-ic Mondays: Issue 16

Much like the recent identity-crisis-ridden weather, I have been feeling quite up and down as of late. Am I a lion... or am I a lamb? Perhaps I'm a llama? Or maybe a lobster? Please don't let me be a louse... or a leech... Join the club, Mother Nature, join the club.

But judging by this week's forecast, perhaps things are about to start looking up. Vitamin D for the win!

Anyway, I thought I'd pass on this intriguing video by The Knife that my sister Anne shared with me. Interestingly enough, the song is called "Pass This On":


I hope you catch some of that spring fever that's been going around. You'll pass this on, won't you?

2 comments:

Meldon Lobo said...

I'm down for spring fever! this is looking like patio weather!

Meble said...

Mmm, The Knife! Really great songs they have indeed.
By the way, and speaking of fever, The Knife's vocalist released her debut album in 2009.

Fever Ray-When I grow up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F-CpE73o2M